May 15, 2009

Blog T-Shirt, Sponsoring Wounded Soldiers

I'm working with the Wounded Warriors Fund and CustomTshirts.com to make a charity blog t-shirt. I'd like to add I never want any type of profit from this blog. This is for all of us to laugh at war.

I figured since this is my third time I want to give back to a military who has given so much to me. I'm designing a T-Shirt for this blog from which all profits will go to the Wounded Warriors Fund. I'll be making a CafePress.com account where the shirts will be made, shipped and sold from. After they collect there piece the remaining proceeds will go the Wounded Warriors Fund. I know I'm going to make a shit load for there charity, however every dollar counts.

If you have any interesting design ideas, know someone who is an artist that would be interested in this please let me know. I really want to get this idea off the ground. I'm generating all the start up costs and will report everything every step of the way.

Ideas for this please send them to:

radio_check_over@yahoo.com
or
william.t.rockwell@us.army.mil
or
leave a comment on one of the blogs

Thanks again guys.

1 comment: