May 16, 2009

Malaria daze....

"Its all locked in your laptop and they know!" she said as they took her into the security forces truck. The door slammed shut and they began to drive. I ran as if my legs were machine run objects that lack pain sensory. My heart raced in time with each foot step on the ground. The wind blew strong sand in every crevase of my body. I whip the tent flap open with no regard for anyone standing in the way. "Its there!" I cry staring at my laptop. I run into the night once again. It feels as though the wind can move me. I see people off in the distance yelling something. Flashlights shine brightly with light in all directions. The smashing pumpkins begin playing "Tonight, Tonight". As the lights get closer there voices grow silent to the music. The pure agression on there faces. "Devils look more at ease in hell." I thought. I'm holding the only truth in my hands. "She is depending on me, but who the hell is she?" I ask myself. My feet sound like a jack hammer with the force of gods tearing over the sand covered Kuwaiti camp. The flashlights come from all directions blinding me in complete confusion. "I'M HERE!!" she cries. I can see nothing only running toward her last cry. It begins to rain immensely, as its Forrest Gumps Vietnam and its coming from the ground. I find her hand in the darkness....
"Rockwell wake the hell up dude, your rolling around like a mad man!" my buddy says to me. "Sorry bro, doc (doctor) was right those Malaria pills give you some real deal dreams." I say. "Yeah well if I were you I'd tell the doc about what just happened to you." my buddy says. "I'm okay it was kind of fun." I say.

No comments: